Latest Blog Posts
Shop by Category
Shipping and Returns
At ACE Hackware, your satisfaction is our primary concern!
Please read this policy completely so you understand the terms under which products purchased from ACE Hackware may be returned for a refund. To clarify, "Product Return" is when product is purchased and the buyer wants to return the product for a refund. "Product Warranty" is when product is purchased and the buyer wants to return the product for an exchange due to shipping damage or product failure. Defective items are replaced or repaired based upon Manufacturer's warranty policy.
If you need support, you may contact ACE Hackware by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may leave a voicemail for our support department at +1 (888) 981-7223.
ACE Hackware ships most orders by USPS and/or FedEx. Shipping times are determined by the carrier with whom you choose to ship your order. Please note that not all shipping services provide insurance against theft or damage, and many services (like USPS Priority Mail) do NOT offer guaranteed delivery dates. If you need a package by a specific date, please make sure to use a service with guaranteed delivery times, and if possible, make sure to place your order before 12:00 PM ET to ensure quickest fulfillment.
At ACE Hackware, we aim to fulfill ALL orders as soon as possible!
Though we strive to get most orders out within 24 - 48 hours, during holidays and periods of high order volume, orders may take up to 3 or more days to be cut, processed, packed and shipped. All shipping times are calculated AFTER the order is fulfilled.
If you require a package by a specific date, in addition to choosing a guaranteed delivery service, we strongly encourage you to email our customer service team at email@example.com to make sure we are able to fulfill your order in time to meet your delivery deadline. If you have a deadline that we cannot meet, we will gladly cancel and refund your order.
Products have a 30-day return period unless otherwise specified. Some specialty or special order products are specified as non-returnable and can not be returned. Email ACE Hackware before 30 days passes to make sure your product can be returned.
Bump keys that have been opened cannot be returned, however, individual bump keys may be replaced at ACE Hackware's sole discretion if the keys are determined to be defective. If you believe a keys is defective, please email a high-resolution, close-up photo of the key to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make an assessment.
Our bump keys DO work very well, and have been tested and proven successful by thousands of satisfied customers! All of our bump keys are cut to specifications, and keys from each batch are tested to ensure accurate calibration of cutting equipment. However, bump keys are not a magic wand, and just like lock picks, often take time to learn how to use them correctly!
Bump keys CANNOT be returned once they have been opened! Using bump keys stresses the metal, and although most bump keys will last for thousands of successful bumps, once used they cannot be sold as new and will not be accepted for return.
Return Policy Procedure
- Email ACE Hackware at email@example.com if there are any shipping damages or product performance issues. Most problems can be diagnosed and resolved by email with our technical support staff.
- An RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be issued from ACE Hackware for any product to be returned. This RMA# is used by ACE Hackware to track the return process. The RMA# must be written clearly on the outside of the shipping box. Packages received without an RMA# will be refused and no refund will be issued. We need an RMA# to properly handle returns.
- Product MUST be in perfect condition. No refund is given for used, damaged or scratched products.
- Product must be in original (new) condition. No scratches, scrapes, dents, marks, etc.
- Product must not show signs of use or wear, and product must not be mounted or installed. Mounted product such as antennas, coax, taps and splitters are non-returnable. The mounting process scratches the product and mounting hardware. Do not mount product until tested and fully checked out. Soft-install product during testing (no mounting).
- Return all components. Do not forget small accessory items such as keyrings, tension wrenches, power supplies, mounting hardware, cables, connectors, documents, etc. Any component(s) not returned will be charged at full price.
- Pack the return product properly. A great deal of damage occurs when items are not packed properly for shipment. Loose items will move around in the shipping box and cause damage. Do not use product packaging as a shipping box. Use a strong shipping box. Pack all items securely. Items damaged during shipment are non-returnable.
- Shipping Charges. All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded. A traceable shipping method should be used such as UPS, FedEX, etc. ACE Hackware is not responsible for items lost during shipment.
ACE Hackware charges a moderate 10% restock fee for returned items that comply with our return policy. Shipping charges are not refunded.
Restock fees are calculated by taking the product price, less missing itemss (charged at full price), less mounted, scratched and damaged items (charged at full price) and multiplying the result by 0.10.